sexta-feira, 24 de abril de 2009

Dripping Sun


In a day of weeping, dripping sun I’ve walked away and I didn’t looked back, not even once and instead of staying there, I’ve wished, in a really dry, direct way, to be elsewhere.

Guilt, that was what I felt…blaming.

I had no more grace...I was glad, but it wasn’t happiness. It was fear. Scare. What if someone found out? Oh, if someone have found out I didn’t want to be there! I had felt homesick, but I realized that everything was all far, far away from who I am now.

I looked into her eyes and I said farewell, goodbye.

Remorse.

Not a drop of regret for going away, though.

What a selfish! However, I didn’t want anything else, but what I had built there...no, that sun has become too weeping for me...no more drip…for now…

I am high in the clouds and I feel good...now I belong.

Again.

See you soon,
Dr. Dio Balladeiro

2 comentários:

Carol Sakurá 25 de abril de 2009 às 12:42  

mysterious and leads to several reflections on the question...
Pra vc deixo as palavras de Drummond:
Carta
Há muito tempo, sim, não te escrevo.
Ficaram velhas todas as notícias.
Eu mesmo envelhecí: olha em relevo
estes sinais em mim, não das carícias
(tão leves) que fazias no meu rosto:
são golpes, são espinhos, são lembranças
da vida a teu menino, que a sol-posto
perde a sabedoria das crianças.

A falta que me fazes não é tanto
à hora de dormir, quando dizias
“Deus te abençoe”, e a noite abria em sonho.

É quando, ao despertar, revejo a um canto
a noite acumulada de meus dias,
e sinto que estou vivo, e que não sonho.

Beijos!
Rouge Cerise

Diógenes 26 de abril de 2009 às 08:23  

Perfect one, Rouge!
You got it!
Dio

  © Blogger template 'Mantis' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP